Give your child
the best start
Tailor your child's learning journey at Happy Hearts International Nursery with flexible & affordable fees.Terms and conditions apply
- The offer is exclusive for online customers.
- The offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other offers.
- The nursery reserves the right to change the pricing without prior notice.
- The pricing does not include registration & transport fees.
- The annual pricing only applies if you make the total payment at once.
- The nursery is open for 10 months in the year. During the summer holidays we have the summer camp which has a separate pricing that is not included here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept children aged 2 to 4 years.
One Time Registration fees is AED 1000. This includes all stationary and activities.
For Term Fee Payments:
- Jan-Mar AED 5,400
- Apr-Jun AED 5,400
- Sep-Dec AED 7,200
For Monthly Payments:
- AED 2,000 every month in Advance
- AED 500 per month
- 1 pm to 5 pm AED 100 per hour per month
- 5 pm to 6 pm AED 200 per hour per month
As an ADEK registered Nursery, each child must be registered in the ADEK ESIS system. The registration fees also cover the cost of stationary and books.
Yes, we provide stationary, books, and activities within the same fee structure.
The following valid documents are required:
- Passport and Emirates ID copies of parents and child.
- Child's health insurance.
- Child's birth certificate.
- Copy of the child's vaccination card.
We prefer bank transfer or card payment through the online link. We also accept cash and credit cards, but there is a 3% charge on credit card payments.
Yes, we offer transportation services that cover major parts of the city.
Yes, we provide daycare services from 2 PM to 6 PM.
No, we do not have a uniform requirement for the kids.
No, we do not provide meals. Parents should pack lunch for their children.